We develop innovative technologies for helping with the digital transformation of the hospitality industry for more than 20 years and globally offer the most comprehensive data oriented software solutions with a holistic data platform.
Want to join our team? Continue reading…
We are looking for highly motivated Sales Agents to join our Istanbul team, please find below the requirements and responsibilities;
Place of Work: Sales office & Home office (Istanbul)
Purpose of Job:
Primary responsibility of the Sales Consultant is to generate profitable new business within a geographically defined area (Istanbul market). Objectives are to exceed personal targets, to sell in accordance with the defined Sales Process, meeting and exceeding revenue targets for Hotech and ensuring proper communication of client and Hotech Operation team, and adhering to Hotech company standards, policies and procedures at all times.
Responsible to: Director of Sales
- To fully understand Hotech Sales and Marketing plan, involve and participate in the process of execution.
- Accurately and efficiently deal with all sales inquiries in a timely manner and report as per sales process.
- To research potential hotels, making product demos and tracking the demo planning.
- To be able to perform the demo of all the products in the area of responsibility. i.e. all Cloud modules
- Conduct a maximum number of Prospect/Client Meetings either face to face or virtually on a daily basis. (Proactive).
- Create and develop a Hotech client base for all Hotel segment customers.
- Make sure the data is clean and updated at all times in the CRM.
- Report and monitor sales activity and achievements to target on a daily /weekly/monthly and quarterly basis, as per defined sales process.
- To increase profit of the company as per the budget.
- To increase business through establishing and maintaining good relationships with a number of clients, working to meet sales targets.
- Sales Consultant position may require Travel domestic every 2 months to follow the bids, and ensure the closing of the sales process.
- To develop and maintain new business wherever possible from identified market segments and sources of business.
- To attend weekly Sales briefing with other Sales and Marketing team members remotely.
- Systematically contact (and record) all viable businesses in Istanbul to identify and develop potential business.
- To implement a full range of sales activities that includes telemarketing, field prospecting, Web meetings, client demos, networking, localized emailing and additional activities that achieve all revenue targets.
- To constantly refine product knowledge.
- To constantly update industry knowledge through various resources on line.
- To track invoice and collection transactions on the basis of contracts and modules.
- To respond to any changes in the departmental function as dictated by the industry or Hotech Management Team.
- To carry out other responsible duties and responsibilities assigned in the company level such as deployed temporary tasks in the Operation department.
- To attend all the training.
- To ensure Hotech Operational Team are advised of planned Client Demos and confirmed new business specifications.
- To manage the after-sales installation process effectively.
- To manage customer complaints successfully after sales if the sales processes are stuck.
- To confirm Hotech Operation Teams are aware of new client details and expectations and agreed service levels.
- Contribute to and participate in Hotech Team Meetings.
Join our team and show us we can no longer function without you! To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org