Hotech is looking for a highly motivated Training and Support Specialist based in Antalya to join our successful team.
Want to work with latest projects that have real impact on business decisions? Want to work in a company that there is no manager ?
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line: “Training & Support Specialist”
General Qualifications and Job Description
TRAINING AND SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- Establishing and strengthening relationships with users, especially by implementing training and support processes to increase the use of products by users,
- Reporting on development needs and software problems detected during the Implementation of Training Processes,
- Training documentation / user manuals for software modules.
Desired Abilities and Specializations:
- Can communicate comfortably in English fluently,
- Successful in human relations, strong representation and persuasion,
- Being customer focused and paying attention to working with customer satisfaction priority,
- Passionate about teaching, with training and sales-oriented development and execution skills,
- Good skills in planning, organizing, controlling and innovating,
- The ability to take responsibility in project processes,
- Will be able to provide end user training and support,
- Be able to establish constructive and collaborative relationships with teammates, solution-oriented,
- Experienced in training and technical support,
- No restriction for domestic and international travel,
- Experience in the hospitality industry is preferred.